We are looking for an ambitious SAM or AD to join our independent Scottish marketing agency as we are planning for significant growth in 2024. Large client development and new business south of the border is fuelling a growth spurt at this award winning Edinburgh based agency that fuses creative and research to challenge for bravely effective results for its food, drink, financial services, telecoms and beauty clients.
What we’re looking for
- SAM or AD experience at an integrated agency
- Into marketing and loves the industry
- Knows the ropes on process – scopes of work, inter-agency collaboration
- A creative being – in and out of work
- Confident and self-starting
- Great communicator and presenter
- Understands need for effectiveness and knows how to quantify it to clients
- Inspiring people manager
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Skills & experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an agency role
- Experience in managing integrated campaigns and broadcast production
…Although we’re more interested in the person than the CV – someone who doesn’t follow a strict job description and is excited by what we’re doing as a challenger agency.
What you can expect from us:
Salary from £40K (AD) AND £33K (SAM), depending on experience.
We challenge ourselves to attract and develop great people. So that means offering:
- Great professional development: a coaching programme and generous training budgets.
- Great holidays: with an extra day’s holiday for every year you’re with us, and half-day Fridays during the Edinburgh Festival.
- Great benefits: private healthcare and perks through Vitality.
- Great flexibility: a blended working culture that helps work, work around you.
- Great fun: of course we have an agency bar, but also a coffee shop, all in the heart of Edinburgh city centre. And visits from family, friends & dogs are positively encouraged.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a cover note, explaining what would make you a fit with our Guys, to firstname.lastname@example.org