Do you have a curious thirst for insight and craving for creativity? Do you enjoy going toe-to-toe with clients to deliver marketing campaigns that consumers actually notice, and brands and innovations that they actually want in their lives?
If so, you might just be who we’re looking for.
Imagine the possibilities of working in an innovative and award-winning creative & research agency in the heart of Edinburgh city centre. At Guy & Co, we push brand creativity and use a variety of research techniques to get consumer-validated ideas to market faster.
We’re looking for an Account Manager to work across some well-known and exciting start-up food & drinks brands, including Smokehead whisky, Albert Bartlett potatoes, Border biscuits and ActiPH water. You’ll help manage an exciting blend of projects across brand identity & design, integrated campaigns and innovation pipelines, reporting into the Senior Account Director.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and self-starting Account Manager (or experienced Account Executive) to join the Guys during an exciting growth spurt.
What we’re looking for:
Great skills & attitude:
- Strategic & creative flair: helping to turning consumer insights and brand strategies into great creative work and commercial results
- A logistical organiser & great communicator: managing priorities and deadlines, and taking total ownership of budgets, timings and resourcing, to make sure projects are delivered on brand, on time and on budget
- Analytical & results focused: setting and reporting against tight KPIs, always ensuring we make great from our clients’ budgets
- A curious thinker & agile worker: always looking three steps ahead, sparking off the latest trends and formats, and pushing to test, learn and optimise
- A great team player & collaborator: always looking to support – and seek support from – the agency team and wider network
- Personable & astute in front of clients: confident at presenting and defending great insights and ideas, and not fazed by co-facilitating a workshop (we love them here…)
- Commercial & entrepreneurial in spirit: motivated to help grow existing clients, support pitches to new ones and meet account team targets.
- Minimum 2 years in a creative agency role (essential)
- Experience across drinks brands would be a big plus.
…Although we’re far more interested in the person than the CV – someone who doesn’t follow a strict job description and is excited by what we’re doing as an entrepreneurially-minded agency.
What you can expect from us:
Salary from £26K, depending on experience.
We strive to attract and grow great people as well as great clients, offering:
- Great professional development: an investment in professional coaching and creative training to support your career pathway
- Great holidays: 25 days’ a year, plus 6 public holidays, the full week off between Christmas and 2nd January (we take merriness seriously…) and an extra day’s holiday for every year you’re with us
- Great benefits: Vitality medical insurance (including coffees and cinema tickets to motivate you to stay healthy) and staff pension scheme
- Great incentives: attractive bonuses set against yearly targets
- Great opportunities to grow: investment in training, industry events and team workshops
- Great fun: we have a bar…enough said! And visits from family, friends, cats and dogs are encouraged.
How to apply:
Please send your CV and a cover note, explaining what would make you a fit with our Guys, to firstname.lastname@example.org