Activation Account Manager
Calling all agency activation vultures! Are you in your element running big brand experiences? At home out and about as well as at your desk? Pumped by promotions? Love logistics? Mad for measurement?
If so, you might just be the person we’re looking for.
Imagine the possibilities of working in an innovative and award-winning creative & research agency in the heart of Edinburgh city centre. At Guy & Co, we push brand creativity and use a variety of research techniques to get consumer-validated ideas to market faster.
We’re looking for an Activation Account Manager to work across some of the UK’s best known and most exciting start-up spirits, lager and food brands. You’ll manage innovative and disruptive activations, including events, sampling, retail marketing and promotions, reporting into the Account Director.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and self-starting person to develop their career in a fast-moving, varied and innovative creative agency during an exciting growth spurt.
What we’re looking for:
Great skills & attitude
- A logistical organiser and great communicator: managing priorities and deadlines, and taking total ownership of budgets, timings and resourcing, to make sure projects are delivered on brand, on time and on budget
- Strategic and creative flair: helping to turning brand strategies and shopper insights into compelling activation plans which will drive brand awareness, trial and engagement
- Analytical and commercially focused: setting and reporting against tight KPIs, always ensuring we make great from our clients’ budgets
- Proactive and solutions-focused
- A curious thinker and agile worker: challenging ways of doing things, sparking off latest trends and formats, and pushing to test, learn and optimise
- Great team player: collaborative in nature and always looking to support – and seek support from – the agency team and wider network
- Personable and astute in front of clients: unfazed by co-facilitating a workshop (we love them here…)
- Commercial and entrepreneurial in spirit: excited by the vision to grow our activation remit for new and existing clients
- Minimum 2 years of agency experience including activation
- Experience across drinks brands would be a big plus
…Although we’re far more interested in the person than the CV – someone who doesn’t follow a strict job description and is excited by what we’re doing as an entrepreneurially-minded agency.
What you can expect from us:
Salary from £28K depending on experience.
We strive to attract and grow great people as well as great clients, offering:
- Great holidays: 25 days’ a year, plus 6 public holidays, the full week off between Christmas and 2nd January (we take merriness seriously…) and an extra day’s holiday for every year you’re with us.
- Great benefits: Vitality medical insurance (including coffees and cinema tickets to motivate you to stay healthy) and staff pension scheme.
- Great incentives: attractive bonuses set against yearly targets.
- Great opportunities to grow: investment in training, industry events and team workshops.
- Great fun: we have a bar…enough said! And visits from family, friends, cats and dogs are encouraged.
Please send your CV and a cover note, explaining what makes you a fit with our Guys, to email@example.com