Junior Planner/ Research Executive
Imagine the opportunity of developing your research, insight and planning skills within an innovative and award-winning creative & research agency. At Guy & Co, we push brand creativity and use a variety of research techniques to get consumer-validated ideas to market faster.
The planning team are a crucial part of our agency proposition and critical for delivering quality strategic insights to our client work and managing the consumer validation of our creative ideas. We’re looking for a Junior Planner/ Research Executive to join the team and work across an exciting and wide variety of clients including food, drinks, retail and financial services. They will report into a Senior Planner and work closely with the account teams.
The role is a varied one; assisting in writing proposals, designing research methodologies, writing topic guides, carrying out desk research, data analysis, writing reports and presenting findings. Ultimately identifying market and consumer insights which will help spark great creative work and commercial results for our clients.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum 1 year experience in a market research or planning/ insight role. A degree or equivalent qualification in Marketing or Business would be a significant advantage. You’ll be able to demonstrate an ability to analyse data from a variety of sources, and independently manage research projects using a number of research techniques.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and self-starting person to develop their career in a fast-moving, varied and innovative creative agency during an exciting growth spurt.
Great skills & attitude:
- Analytical: able to interrogate information from a wide range of sources, identify key trends and issues, and present them in a way which informs strategy for a brand, innovation or integrated campaign
- Diligence and strong attention to detail: taking a methodical approach to ensure all data, results and insights are accurate and robust
- Excellent verbal and written communicator: able to bring ideas to life and present them effectively, both internally and to clients
- Eager to learn: curious about people and brands and keen to sharpen your strategy skills
- Self-starting: comfortable working on your own initiative to manage priorities and deadlines
- Great people and time management skills to collaborate closely with the agency team and external resource
- A commitment to the agency: inspiring the rest of the team and instilling great internal ideas and processes to help support Guy & Co’s entrepreneurial vision and continued growth
- 1+ year’s relevant experience, gained either in a planning or market research role, or as part of post-graduate studies
- Marketing, Psychology or Business degree strongly advantageous
- Evidence of market research capability, data management and analysis
- Competent skills with MS Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
Salary £20k upwards (depending on experience) plus attractive bonus incentives, benefits package and use of the agency bar!
Please send CVs to email@example.com