SOCIAL & CONTENT MANAGER/ DIRECTOR
If you love getting creative with content, innovative with Instagram and ardent with analytics, this could be just the role.
You’d be working across our great mix of clients with a focus on premium drink and big financial services brands, and helping to direct a growing and exciting area of expertise for the agency as our clients increasingly move from campaigns to content. First up would be running the global social strategy for a stylish premium whisky that’s going to disrupt the world of single malt.
Core skills and experience:
– Sound strategic grounding in social media and digital content marketing, able to distill go-to-market strategies from trend, competitor, audience & brand insights
– Creative flair to write compelling and sharable content calendars and collaborate with our designers and animators to bring them to life
– Great engagement skills to manage communities and win over digital influencers
– A stickler for best practice to follow and continually optimise agency process
– Analytical acumen with ability to set and monitor tight KPIs
– An innovative and agile thinker, always challenging ways of doing things, sparking off latest trends and formats, and pushing to test and optimise to ensure we make great from our client’s budgets
– Personable and astute in front of clients, and not phased by co-facilitating a workshop (we love them here…)
– Commercial and entrepreneurial in spirit to help grow our social and content remit for new and existing clients, reporting into the Client Services Director to help grow and direct a new team
– Great project management skills, with total ownership of budgets, timings, resource and reporting
– Skills across multi-media, website development, SEO, eCRM and paid-for implementation would also be attractive
– Minimum 3 years of relevant experience, preferably agency-side (digital, creative or PR backgrounds welcome)
…Although we’re far more interested in the person than the CV – someone who doesn’t follow a strict job description and is excited by what we’re doing as a young & entrepreneurial agency.
Salary £30k upwards plus attractive bonus incentives, benefits package and use of the agency bar!
Please send CVs to email@example.com